Lurkers must sign up now to visit our additional forums. Please register today and enjoy our endless banter.

Might Be Moving To Alberta (Red Deer)

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Knight
Knight

Might Be Moving To Alberta (Red Deer)

Post#1 » Wed May 03, 2017 8:54 am

Hey Guys,

Well I know it doesn't really matter on the internet, but I thought I would post a note here mentioning that I may (80% likely) will be moving east to Alberta. Red Deer to be specific. Wondering if anyone on here lives there or near there that may want to join my gaming group as I will officially have 0 players again.

I know Thanatos and Crimson Kobold live in Edmonton a mere 1 hour drive, so finding a gaming group won't be to difficult. However, I would prefer Dungeon crawlers as I don't really care for other RPG's any longer. I'm also not prone to "play"... I'm a DM /Game Master and don't play per-say.

Anyway, RED DEER or bust. Leave a note, or contact me via PM or email and I'll get back to you if your interested.
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons