Lurkers must sign up now to visit our additional forums. Please register today and enjoy our endless banter. Instant access as of March 2019!

Crafting!

Forum for our dedicated NWN server. Server IP and instructions all within these topics.

Moderators: Cole, Stik

Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Crafting!

Post#1 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:06 pm

Alright, so, Imma diving into crafting, because, hey, why not.

Now, I've only been in Elspir and Agoria, but for the life of me, I cannot find any station for tailoring, which is key for creating patterns for armorsmithing. Am I just blind, or are they legit missing?
The Kobold gonna kobold.

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Knight
Knight

Re: Crafting!

Post#2 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:33 am

Yer blind... lol

They are all in the Trade Skills center in Agoria. OR head to Idun in Jaarnarvia, that's where the majority of crafting things are ;)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons

Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Post#3 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:27 pm

I'll check Agoria again, I couldn't find the station where you place the book of patterns to create said patterns needed for armor smithing.

To be more specific, I am looking for the Tailor's Table. I for the life of me cannot find one.

Alright, finally found one, in Idun. Next to the Teleporter which you can teleport FROM, but not TO.

I have no found any other tailor's tables on the server, btw.
The Kobold gonna kobold.

Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Post#4 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:43 am

Alright, new question: Tarm Mines, the nodes there all say minable Rock, which is different from how the mines in Idun or Elspir are listed: is that a left over from an early attempt of adding crafting, or is it actually part of the CNR system?
The Kobold gonna kobold.