Lurkers must sign up now to visit our additional forums. Please register today and enjoy our endless banter. Instant access as of March 2019!

Hail Fellow Well Met!

Back from the past? Been Lurking and finally want to say hi? Or simply new to the Planet? This is the place to introduce yourself to everyone else.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

namenlos
Vagabond
Vagabond

Hail Fellow Well Met!

Post#1 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:06 am

Howdy all, I've been lurking around the game forums for a few months and using the available material on the main site fairly often. I figured I should post a greeting and include my thanks for providing all the neat stuff!

Brightmantle
Town Crier
Town Crier
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Re: Hail Fellow Well Met!

Post#2 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:34 am

Hey there! Welcome to the community. Feel free to join in any of the discussions on the forums or start your own if you like. I hope you enjoy our little corner of the web.
A king without a sword, the land without a king!

namenlos
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post#3 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:41 am

Thanks for the welcome. It's a grand piece of the internet tucked away right here and I am enjoying "working" with all the people I've met so far.

RPG Dinosaur
Merchant
Merchant

Post#4 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:24 pm

We're glad to have you. I've been too busy to spend much time here lately, but look forward to reading your posts. :welcome:
_Matt_

rredmond
Peddler
Peddler

Post#5 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:33 am

Welcome and well met namenlos!
--Ron--
[url=www.drivethrurpg.com/product/288750/Saving-Throw-fundraiser-fanzine-for-James-D-Kramer]Jim Kramer Fund Raiser - please share![/url]

namenlos
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post#6 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:54 am

Thanks for the greetings,
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them :p I look forward to engaging you all on here!