Lurkers must sign up now to visit our additional forums. Please register today and enjoy our endless banter. Instant access as of March 2019!

Site Upgrades PHP (Errors)

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Cole, Stik

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Knight
Knight

Site Upgrades PHP (Errors)

Post#1 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:23 pm

Hey everyone, had to update PHP today on the site and that has a tenancy to explode things on the site. So if you see any specific pages on the site which crazy errors, please let me know here or via PM ASAP so I can fix it.

thank you

Cole
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons

Jenara
Town Crier
Town Crier
Artisan
Artisan

Re: Site Upgrades PHP (Errors)

Post#2 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:17 pm

Cole,

The profiler is giving the following error:

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/content/50/5165050/html/3eprofiler/root_profiler/engine/db.php on line 34

Not sure if its related, but its tad annoying, and it bugs when you try to save the files.
"Once you label me, you negate me."

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Knight
Knight

Post#3 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:10 pm

Jenara wrote:Cole,

The profiler is giving the following error:

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/content/50/5165050/html/3eprofiler/root_profiler/engine/db.php on line 34

Not sure if its related, but its tad annoying, and it bugs when you try to save the files.

Fixed ,,, tested and working :)

Jenara
Town Crier
Town Crier
Artisan
Artisan

Post#4 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:14 pm

Perfect Ta,

Not sure how many people are still using it, but I am!
"Once you label me, you negate me."

garhkal
Baronet
Baronet

Post#5 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:22 pm

Have not seen anything wrong.. But i'll keep an eye out.

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Knight
Knight

Post#6 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:16 am

I found tons ... lol. I was up all night fixing errors... kinda pissed me off, but it did force me to make some much needed upgrades. A LOT of security holes were patched. Just keep your eyes peeled for more guys ... especially like the one Jenara posted... that stuff is easily fixed with a few lines of code usually ;) ... yet those errors prevent things from executing.

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Knight
Knight

Post#7 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:20 pm

Fixed gaming room (chat rooms), fixed Bard's corner, fixed ALL of the art gallery, fixed all of the missing images in various pages that I could find.