Lurkers must sign up now to visit our additional forums. Please register today and enjoy our endless banter.

(OT) Easter eggs! Yum!

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Cole, Stik

garhkal
Knight
Knight

(OT) Easter eggs! Yum!

Post#1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:41 pm

FOr all our chockie lovers out there. What are your favorite easter eggs or other chockie easter treets to munch down??

Halaster-Blackcloak
Lord
Lord

Re: (OT) Easter eggs! Yum!

Post#2 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:59 pm

I only each healthy, high quality chocolates these days, so the mass market Easter stuff is out. All chemicals and bad ingredients. But as a kid, I LOVED those egg shaped chocolates with the malt centers! And of course, jelly beans.

RPG Dinosaur
Merchant
Merchant

Post#3 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:41 pm

I lean towards dark chocolate these days but this is an easy question: Cadbury's Chocolate Eggs with the creamy center that looks just like an egg yolk. Jelly beans are still pretty good too.
_Matt_

Halaster-Blackcloak
Lord
Lord

Post#4 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:46 am

I also loved white chocolate bunnies. Nowadays most white chocolate tastes like chemical to me (which it is mainly). But El Rey Chocolates makes the best white chocolate on the market because it's all natural ingredient and they don't deodorize the cocoa butter, so it has a delicious taste.