Lurkers must sign up now to visit our additional forums. Please register today and enjoy our endless banter. Instant access as of March 2019!

Check In Everyone!

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

TristenC
Vagabond
Vagabond

Re: Check In Everyone!

Post#16 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Yep, still around [can't get rid of me that easy ;) ]

Mostly on the gaming forums portion of the site, which i visit typically daily... typically multiple times daily...
... maybe i took on too many games...
Nah. That's probably not a thing anyone does, riiiiight?

Also working and such but i gotta feed my ADnD-iction somehow...
What doesn't kill you just means you made your save... this time...

Jenara
Town Crier
Town Crier
Artisan
Artisan

Post#17 » Tue May 05, 2020 8:18 am

Still alive (just) hands up this is the first time I've been on here in at least a year... *Facepalm*
"Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

rredmond
Peddler
Peddler

Post#18 » Fri May 08, 2020 10:52 am

I just pop in every so often, and only peruse the 1e bits :) but I'm still enjoying it here.
[url=www.drivethrurpg.com/product/288750/Saving-Throw-fundraiser-fanzine-for-James-D-Kramer]Jim Kramer Fund Raiser - please share![/url]

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Baronet
Baronet

Post#19 » Sun May 10, 2020 10:53 am

Ohh nice! Thanks for checking in guys. It's nice to know who's around and who's still healthy. I've been working hard to draw people back to the planet again. If anyone needs something just ask. ;)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons

Lukafio
Freeman
Freeman

Post#20 » Sun May 10, 2020 6:44 pm

This old geezer is still around. My time isn't always my own though.
:mage "Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?"

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Baronet
Baronet

Post#21 » Mon May 11, 2020 10:17 am

Hey Luk! To to see you my friend. :) Now we are talking... the old guard is still alive. Why do I feel like a ring is about to show up and we are going on a really long journey :lol:

Stick around. We could use more good peeps around here Luk, we are doing our best to entertain people during and after COV19. This was a real wake up call for me. It gave me the free time I needed to really get PADnD on track ;)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons