Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Advanced search




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:48 pm 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 3214
Nocturno blushes at the giggle but doesn't care with the feeling from the wine.

[OoC: Good to go.]


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:43 pm 
Offline
Vagabond
Vagabond

Joined:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 pm
Posts: 77
I'm good to go


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:23 pm 
Offline
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:00 am
Posts: 9561
Location:
United Kingdom
Katten appears within the group, leading Dran she turns and heads to her small 'Nest', moments later she soon she strides confindently across the camp her soft fur visible as she holds both her sword and bow tightly in her small hands. Seemingly uncaring of her state of Dress (or lack of) she returns to Dillosel's 'Nest' wordlessly.

_________________
Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard
Borderlands - Angel Half Elf Fighter
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger
Waterdeep 5.0 - Calarina Lock Human Cleric


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:30 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6455
Location:
somewhere in the aether
The feasting goes on into the night, eventually drums and music breaking out in small bouts. Indendien continues to speak quietly with Nocturno. Before much longer the former captives turn in, still recuperating from many days of hard labor. You never did ask me what the third right was… Indendien whispers, her fingers playing about Nocturno’s back and shoulders.

A half dozen or so more Sylvans appear from the forest, returning from their patrols to take part in the festivities. Other elves break off from the feasting to take up the next watch. Those still awake note Dillosel, her brother Dellinanth, and Katten leaving to take one of the patrols. Eventually the satiety of food and drink and the relaxation after a hard couple of days fighting and traveling coaxes each of them to rest. On into the evening the thrum-thrum of the Sylvan drums lulls each to sleep like the heartbeat of the forest itself…

-----
[I’ll hold xp earned for the last game-day over until this evening since it was a shorter day]

Dawn comes early the next morning, and the humans and demihumans wake to find the camp all but empty. Sometime during the night everything had been cleared away aside from their own shelters and the partly filled-in fire pit. A half dozen wild elves remain, Dillosel, Indendien, Dellinanth and three others.

There seems hardly a blade of grass out of place, and the newly waking party witnesses two of the elves carrying a large plug of sod cut from the ground. It appears to have been banked in mulch for some time, and fits into the extinguished fire-pit perfectly. Raking their fingers through the grass, even the seam of the hole disappears as if it had never been.

I hope each of you rested well. Indendien greets them. We will help you take down your shelters so no sign will remain of our passing here. I will travel with you to the small ones’ homes while the others scout the next goblin lair.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:11 am 
Offline
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:00 am
Posts: 9561
Location:
United Kingdom
Katten greets the others with a whistle and a spring to her step, her small nest had already been removed and Dran moves around what was once a camp excitedly.

"You sleep well?" She asks tearing a piece of cooked rabbit her teeth as she strokes Dran, the young wolf running about her legs as she regards them, once again dressed in her armor, her weapons ready she even laughs as the wolf forces her on all fours, fighting to remove the rabbit from her mouth.

_________________
Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard
Borderlands - Angel Half Elf Fighter
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger
Waterdeep 5.0 - Calarina Lock Human Cleric


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:45 am 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 3214
"Well you seem more agreeable when not in a cave." Nocturno will try to awkwardly joke.

"Let's handle this business and be on our way." He thinks of how the council will receive his information.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:52 pm 
Offline
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:00 am
Posts: 9561
Location:
United Kingdom
"I need to be with forest. Then I feel happy." She responds moving alongside Dillosel, "Elven camps are enjoyable." Winking at Indendien, she nods to the City Elf. "Indeed."

_________________
Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard
Borderlands - Angel Half Elf Fighter
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger
Waterdeep 5.0 - Calarina Lock Human Cleric


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6455
Location:
somewhere in the aether
The elves help break down the shelters, scattering the materials in such a way that they blend seamlessly into the forest floor. That done, the elves say there good-byes and disappear into the forest, aside from Indendien. Each of you lives north of the Great Chasm, yes? The remaining Sylvan asks the former captives. Each of them nods, and Hammart chimes in, I do too, but I'll probably stay with Arac for now.

Galegenoh and Fiz stay near the halflings as the group prepares to set out; obviously opting to remain in the center of whatever formation the party decides upon.

Along the way, Hammart points out several species of plants to Jordek; describing which are not safe to eat and which can be made safe by certain preparation. He also points out a few that are a little toxic, but not quite lethal; and can cause an array of... effects.


===
What order does the group want to proceed in?


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:42 pm 
Offline
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:00 am
Posts: 9561
Location:
United Kingdom
Before the Elves disappear Katten Approaches the group, Dran at her side she addresses Nocturno and the others.

"I go with Elves, we go to see next lair. I will meet you at Missan." She announces and takes Indendien by the hand. "I will see that Dillosel returns safety. Look after them, please." She returns to the others and bows. "You stay safe." With that she draws her bow and moves off with the other Elves blending into the forest.

_________________
Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard
Borderlands - Angel Half Elf Fighter
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger
Waterdeep 5.0 - Calarina Lock Human Cleric


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:08 pm 
Offline
Vagabond
Vagabond

Joined:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 pm
Posts: 77
Jordek sticks by Hammarts side, completely absorbed with the vegetative mysteries unfolding before him, his mind whirling with the many, many possibilities


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:41 pm 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 3214
Looking at Indendien he will say "I will guard the rear if you want to lead out little group to their homes."


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:02 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6455
Location:
somewhere in the aether
Indendien hugs the ranger before she leaves, Take care for yourself as well, guardian. She says. Once the others have gone she begins to lead the group through the woods, scouting ahead here and there to be sure there are no surprises. Hammart, being familiar with the forest as well, stays near the fore with Jordek. The others remain in a cluster near the center, save for Nocturno who brings up the rear.

The group continues on in this manner for several hours before Indendien calls a halt, moving to speak to Nocturno and Jordek. We are nearing midday. We will reach the bridge soon. Based on where the others live, I think it makes the most sense to move East from there to the first settlement, then continue westward to each other until we reach Misan. What say you two?


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:43 pm 
Offline
Vagabond
Vagabond

Joined:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 pm
Posts: 77
Jordek looks at the elf and replies "Makes sense. You'll continue to scout forward as we go?"


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:41 am 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 3214
"Sounds reasonable to me. Let's keep up the pace."


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:57 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6455
Location:
somewhere in the aether
The Sylvan elf nods, taking rations from her supplies and eating on the walk; distributing some leftovers from the feast to the group as well. Before long they come to the bridge itself. Indendien crosses first alone, disappearing into the forest for a moment before returning and signaling that it is safe to cross. As the group reaches the other side, she begins to strike out in a Northeasterly direction; In Nocturno’s mind leading somewhere near Apdale. One of the Halflings, Pinas [previously unnamed, lol] begins to look around excitedly as they continue on; while Arac’s mood gradually becomes more anxious.


Top
  Profile 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Advanced search


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group