Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:27 pm

Advanced search

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: OOC Chat
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:52 am 
Marquis
Marquis

Hi all!
Just for info, although alignment is very soft pedalled in 5th edition, I'm old school and still use it.
I try to avoid using it in a punitive manner (although potentially it could disturb a Divine caster's relationship with the relevant Deity) rather as a potential source of modest RP bonus to XP.
I hope that's of interest.

Hope you all have a great Christmas!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:44 pm 
Marquis
Marquis

Sorry for the hiatus.
We can try a skill challenge whereby the 3 intrepid investigators have the opportunity to put their heads together to see if they can figure out any more about (or from) the deceased's kit, activities or contacts. (This is what I mentioned to you before, Noct.)
Need you folks to decide what sort of thing it is that you'd like to be able to investigate (based on the things/information currently available.) If no one's bothered with doing this, we can skip it.
I plan to get a post up in the main thread tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:07 pm 
Viscount
Viscount

With everything out, and everyone all focusing on the items, Sue would like to tie this stuff all together, as to possibly who or why he was paying people off, or what he was paying them off for. Trying to find similarities in any of the items, like where they could be used or if they can be used together.

Something to draw in that missing link that seems to be eluding the groups investigatory attempts.

==================================================================

What do you call an alligator in a vest?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Advanced search