Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:47 am

Advanced search




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:48 am 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 2932
============================================
(OOC: Perception roll. I guess it 1d20? :) [1d20] = 15)


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:22 am 
Offline
Royal Prince
Royal Prince

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 7394
GG will moveSlightly ahead and further out than the family heir so as to intercept any foes breaking through the cordon.
"This way! With all good speed, Good Sirs, if you please!"

***
GG's sword is ready but point downwards.
If the imortant people aren't dashing then he also throws in a Chill Touch at the nearest foe that isn't engaged with him.

======
GG Chill Touch [1d20+8] = 17+8 = 25, [1d8] = 6
Is Blur still running?


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:54 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 5812
Blur will have ended at some point while they were removing guards from rocks.

GG shouts, and moves ahead of the Vanguard.

Rayman studies the water bound foes, he does not see any matching markings, but they are busy fighting and are partially in the water.

Adrik, Renwick, and Tornak all closely escort their employer.

Yongoth and Lorbin drop to form the Rearguard.

GG's shot of ice magic seem to go mostly unnoticed while the guards and attackers continue to lock arms.

Attachment:
outsidetokens.JPG
outsidetokens.JPG [ 98.64 KiB | Viewed 377 times ]


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:24 pm 
Offline
Royal Prince
Royal Prince

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 7394
"Time to move! Lorbin, can you get it moving?" calls out GG. "Now would be a good time!"

If nothing else untoward happens, GG will Chill Touch another of the foes. He stays pace with, and appropriately ahead of, the senior family members. (?Or maybe Families?)

======
Happy for the Chill Touch to be fluff, considering the size of the forces involved.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:23 pm 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 2932
Flatbelly will pick up on GG's action and will cast Frostbite at the closest enemy.
=====================================================
(OOC: Frostbite: [1d6] = 5)


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:55 pm 
Offline
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Joined:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 pm
Posts: 833
Tornak will keep moving, keeping pace with Lunmumi. He will attempt to keep between Lunmumi and any foes but not near the ranks engaging with the enemy if possible.
i.e. Prefer to have range to use xbow rather than melee but preference is over ruled by need to protect Lunmumi.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:17 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 5812
Closely watching the battle as they move everyone notices the Dwarven Guards skill far outmatches the attackers.

The two Arcane members of the group fire spells in support of the Defenders efforts.

From ahead they hear a shout: "MOVE IT LADS, WE WANT TO OPEN THE GATE TO LESSEN THE AREA FOR THEIR ATTACK!"

Attachment:
Outside3Tokens.jpg
Outside3Tokens.jpg [ 135.64 KiB | Viewed 141 times ]


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:29 pm 
Offline
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Joined:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:48 pm
Posts: 805
"Let's pick up the pace."


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:57 pm 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 2932
Flatbelly stays close with the group and keep using his Frostbite spell to help with the fight.

=============================================================
(OOC: I guess there is no real necessity to roll the dice, right?)


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:43 pm 
Offline
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Joined:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 pm
Posts: 833
Tornak will continue as he has been. He will match pace with Lunmumi.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:50 am 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 5812
Just as Lorbin and Yongoth step across the seam, there is a large CRACK, THUD, WHIIIIINE as the bridge starts to OPEN!

As the Guards fold in behind the Group the Saughin close in behind them. From under the water appear a cluster of Merrow Ogres! They seem poised to strike, but suddenly a ROAR can be heard coming from Cladmont. Tornak knows what is coming, he has seen the city rain hell upon attackers before. To the non-natives of the sibling cities, it looks like a a cloud of fire is about to descend upon them.

The City's Cannons have opened fire to provide cover for the Group to retreat.

"LOOK ALIVE LADS! CANNON FIRE HAS STARTED. STAY TO THE BRIDGE!!" A Commander calls out to his troops.

Yongoth speaks up. "STICK TO THE MIDDLE, MOVE QUICKLY! NO NEED TO BE POTENTIAL COLLATERAL DAMAGE!"

Attachment:
outside4tokens.jpg
outside4tokens.jpg [ 102.8 KiB | Viewed 80 times ]


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:15 am 
Offline
Royal Prince
Royal Prince

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 7394
GG leads a dash along the centre of the bridge.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Umberlee's Temple - Everyone
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:10 pm 
Offline
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Joined:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:48 pm
Posts: 805
Adrik will also dash if required to keep up.


Top
  Profile 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Advanced search


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group