Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:56 am

Advanced search




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:53 pm 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 3084
Flatbelly tries to take cover behind curves in the walls and locate the source of the firing.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:36 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 6471
GG looks down the hole but sees no Foe. The hole is very dark. Can I get a Perception roll, and a survival roll, please.

When Renwick hears the Adrik talk about being under attack he takes off in a sprint towards the party members.

Tornak flees with his words of wisdom, and passes Renwick on the bridge as it tilts slightly.

Rayman looks around the corner. Perception please.

Adrik turns around with an arrow ready, but isn't sure what to shoot at. Perception roll please.

Attachment:
surprise1.JPG
surprise1.JPG [ 130.99 KiB | Viewed 564 times ]


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:10 am 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 3084
=====================
(OOC: Perception: [1d20+6] = 10+6 = 16)


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:29 pm 
Offline
Lord
Lord

Joined:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:48 pm
Posts: 1110
Adrik perception: [1d20+3] = 18+3 = 21


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:27 am 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 6471
GG can tell that this hole is definitely not natural. And that whoever has been coming and going out of this room, has clearly been using it. He think he can see the start of a series of holds built into the stone.
======================================
GG Rolls
GG Perception Roll: [1d20+5] = 19+5 = 24
GG Survival Roll: [1d20+2] = 10+2 = 12
========================================

Adrik and Rayman both see shadows momentarily blocking the light from the torches in the sconces.

Adrik then hears two thuds like doors closing.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:36 am 
Offline
Lord
Lord

Joined:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:48 pm
Posts: 1110
"Renwick, I'm I holding position? I see some shadows and I think two doors might have closed close.? Let get some light in here?"


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:54 am 
Offline
King
King

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 8069
What did GG's infravision show when he looked down the hole? E.g. how deep?


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:15 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 6471
Cavern as far and deep as he could see.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:26 am 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 3084
Flatbelly wonders why would someone shoot them and then retreat. "These might be the sentinels and they might be going to call for back up. I suggest we get ready for fight and search this door..."


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:14 pm 
Offline
Magistrate
Magistrate

Joined:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 pm
Posts: 1086
Tornak turns and faces the way he came from, his small crossbow at the ready.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:28 am 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 6471
Tornak settles into a spot on the bridge where he can see into the shelf room, and up to Adrik.

Renwick hustles past Adrik at almost a run to find an empty hallway.

Rayman gives his advice, and holds position.

GG slips into a natural curve in the stone and if anyone was watching would think he melted into the shadows.

He should be expecting Renwick to be back soon. He does hear some faint talking, sounds like Rayman. Probably on their way to him.

Attachment:
surprise2.JPG
surprise2.JPG [ 162.07 KiB | Viewed 320 times ]


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:34 am 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 3084
Flatbelly sneaks to join with GG.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:51 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 6471
Nothing new for Tornak or Adrik?


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:39 pm 
Offline
Lord
Lord

Joined:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:48 pm
Posts: 1110
Adrik is holding position waiting for Renwick`s direction.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:04 pm 
Offline
Magistrate
Magistrate

Joined:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 pm
Posts: 1086
Tornak will keep his position, his weapon at the ready, and try to see if he can discern if there is anybody in the room Adrik trashed.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Advanced search


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group