Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:32 am

Advanced search




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:00 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 6172
You all hear a commotion from the hallway.

Lady Onyxarm appears in a rush.

"I've heard the terrible news!! I don't have your lists of supplies, but I do have these." She will place a vial rack on the table.

In contains:
1 Vial of Antitoxin per party member. - https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Antitoxin#content
1 Vial of Healing Potion per party member. https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Potion%20of%20Healing#content

They are clearly marked what they are in common, in hurried hand writing.

"Please, investigate the scene this happened. If your magic is depleted from the encounter earlier I understand if you rest. But please, I don't understand how this could have happened in the heart of the cities. I mean DROW. We are a tolerant city, but those foul creatures seem to only spawn evil. I will be staying here until Lord Frugold wakes." She turns to go, then turns back.

"Take this. It will get you access to the ferry, and if you tell them of your haste, they will not wait for the next departure time." She places a mark on the table. It is a crest with both the Frugold and Onyxarm symbols merged in delicate filigree. She then rushes to be with the ailing Lord.
Attachment:
token.jpg
token.jpg [ 26.88 KiB | Viewed 1144 times ]


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:14 am 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 3009
"Thank you." Flatbelly says with concern and after everyone get their own vials, he take his. "So, I guess we might be dealing with poisonous creatures..." he says quietly to himself.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:40 pm 
Offline
Magistrate
Magistrate

Joined:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:48 pm
Posts: 961
"Thanks", "Let's go investigate."


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:13 am 
Offline
King
King

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 7729
GG accepts the items with a small smile, stows them carefullt and turns to the others. "Good to go!"


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:01 pm 
Offline
Magistrate
Magistrate

Joined:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 pm
Posts: 961
Tornak will take a vial of each type from the rack and stow them away carefully. "Drow" he mutters under his breath as he picks up the crest and looks at it. "Anyone here good at schmoozing authorities?" he questions proffering the crest. "Not my style" he says bluntly while waiting for someone, anyone, to take the crest from his hand.
"I agree with heading out now, speed may or may not help here, but I do not want to sit around waiting if it can be helped."


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:24 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 6172
Assuming someone grabs the insignia the group gets on their way.

The streets are quiet. It is around 9PM. Most folk are at home. Loud music and rowdy voices can be heard from pubs.

Everyone the group moves by gives them a wide berth. No one stares or looks fearful, but stays away none the less. It is apparent the group is in a hurry as they swiftly make their way to the coast.

Attachment:
ToDocks.jpg
ToDocks.jpg [ 333.93 KiB | Viewed 1074 times ]


You are greeted by a pair of salty looking Humans.

"Oy, lads, next Ferry is not until midnight. Go have a pint and relax a bit."


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:34 pm 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 3009
Flatbelly whispers to GG, "Go, show them the sign the lady gave us and say we are in hurry."


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:17 pm 
Offline
King
King

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 7729
GG says quietly back, "Keep an eye open (for trouble), just in case,"
He smilingly approaches the salty pair and proffers the token. "Good evening, goodsirs. We have some haste and wish to depart now. Will that be a problem?"

======
Nothing odd or unusual about the salty pair?


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:27 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 6172
Persuasion with Adv from the token please.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:32 pm 
Offline
King
King

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 7729
GG Persuasion adv [1d20] = 5, [1d20] = 3

======
Well, isn't UServant nice.
Did the comments from Flatbelly count as Guidance? i.e. +1d4


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:59 pm 
Offline
Magistrate
Magistrate

Joined:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:48 pm
Posts: 961
"Much appreciated my good fellow." Adrik will go get himself a drink. He will drink it slowly making sure he doesn't get drunk.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:17 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 6172
He meant at a pub to kill the three hours... Lol


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:55 am 
Offline
King
King

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 7729
GG presses, "So, it's not going to be a problem for us to depart now, is it?"
He leans slightly forwards for emphasis, senses alert for any skulduggery.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:25 am 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 6172
The slightly shorter one takes the token and examines it. "Looks real." He looks to the slightly taller one.

"Frugold and Onyxarm, eh? Must be important." With a sigh, and a wave of his arm. "Permission to board. Let's be quick about it."


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:01 pm 
Offline
King
King

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 7729
"My thanks, Goodsir," acknowledges GG with the faiintest of head bows. "Those of you with me, board now, if you please! Any not with me, we do not go where you want to be so wait from the next service."


Top
  Profile 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Advanced search


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group