PlanetADnD.com
http://padnd.com/forums/

Untangling the Webs - Everyone
http://padnd.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=3386
Page 2 of 8

Author:  Nocturno [ Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

You all hear a commotion from the hallway.

Lady Onyxarm appears in a rush.

"I've heard the terrible news!! I don't have your lists of supplies, but I do have these." She will place a vial rack on the table.

In contains:
1 Vial of Antitoxin per party member. - https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Antitoxin#content
1 Vial of Healing Potion per party member. https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Potion%20of%20Healing#content

They are clearly marked what they are in common, in hurried hand writing.

"Please, investigate the scene this happened. If your magic is depleted from the encounter earlier I understand if you rest. But please, I don't understand how this could have happened in the heart of the cities. I mean DROW. We are a tolerant city, but those foul creatures seem to only spawn evil. I will be staying here until Lord Frugold wakes." She turns to go, then turns back.

"Take this. It will get you access to the ferry, and if you tell them of your haste, they will not wait for the next departure time." She places a mark on the table. It is a crest with both the Frugold and Onyxarm symbols merged in delicate filigree. She then rushes to be with the ailing Lord.
Attachment:
token.jpg
token.jpg [ 26.88 KiB | Viewed 1148 times ]

Author:  BishGada [ Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

"Thank you." Flatbelly says with concern and after everyone get their own vials, he take his. "So, I guess we might be dealing with poisonous creatures..." he says quietly to himself.

Author:  counterkid [ Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

"Thanks", "Let's go investigate."

Author:  Chris1234 [ Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

GG accepts the items with a small smile, stows them carefullt and turns to the others. "Good to go!"

Author:  Squirrellord [ Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

Tornak will take a vial of each type from the rack and stow them away carefully. "Drow" he mutters under his breath as he picks up the crest and looks at it. "Anyone here good at schmoozing authorities?" he questions proffering the crest. "Not my style" he says bluntly while waiting for someone, anyone, to take the crest from his hand.
"I agree with heading out now, speed may or may not help here, but I do not want to sit around waiting if it can be helped."

Author:  Nocturno [ Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

Assuming someone grabs the insignia the group gets on their way.

The streets are quiet. It is around 9PM. Most folk are at home. Loud music and rowdy voices can be heard from pubs.

Everyone the group moves by gives them a wide berth. No one stares or looks fearful, but stays away none the less. It is apparent the group is in a hurry as they swiftly make their way to the coast.

Attachment:
ToDocks.jpg
ToDocks.jpg [ 333.93 KiB | Viewed 1078 times ]


You are greeted by a pair of salty looking Humans.

"Oy, lads, next Ferry is not until midnight. Go have a pint and relax a bit."

Author:  BishGada [ Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

Flatbelly whispers to GG, "Go, show them the sign the lady gave us and say we are in hurry."

Author:  Chris1234 [ Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

GG says quietly back, "Keep an eye open (for trouble), just in case,"
He smilingly approaches the salty pair and proffers the token. "Good evening, goodsirs. We have some haste and wish to depart now. Will that be a problem?"

======
Nothing odd or unusual about the salty pair?

Author:  Nocturno [ Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

Persuasion with Adv from the token please.

Author:  Chris1234 [ Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

GG Persuasion adv [1d20] = 5, [1d20] = 3

======
Well, isn't UServant nice.
Did the comments from Flatbelly count as Guidance? i.e. +1d4

Author:  counterkid [ Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

"Much appreciated my good fellow." Adrik will go get himself a drink. He will drink it slowly making sure he doesn't get drunk.

Author:  Nocturno [ Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

He meant at a pub to kill the three hours... Lol

Author:  Chris1234 [ Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

GG presses, "So, it's not going to be a problem for us to depart now, is it?"
He leans slightly forwards for emphasis, senses alert for any skulduggery.

Author:  Nocturno [ Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

The slightly shorter one takes the token and examines it. "Looks real." He looks to the slightly taller one.

"Frugold and Onyxarm, eh? Must be important." With a sigh, and a wave of his arm. "Permission to board. Let's be quick about it."

Author:  Chris1234 [ Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

"My thanks, Goodsir," acknowledges GG with the faiintest of head bows. "Those of you with me, board now, if you please! Any not with me, we do not go where you want to be so wait from the next service."

Page 2 of 8 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/