Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:01 pm

Advanced search




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:31 pm 
Offline
Artisan
Artisan
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:47 pm
Posts: 334
Location:
Western Mountains of North Carolina
Nocturno wrote:
Freshly equipped, fed, and rested the party files out the front door.

As they walk out Lorbin hands them each one of the shared Family crests, each as big as the Dwarf's palm.

"Use these with discretion. They will get you almost anywhere you need to be, or convince anyone that what you are doing is virtuous, but if you use them for a nefarious purpose, the power of both houses will converge on you."

When Broggdar gets to the doorway, he hands him a medium sized skin.

"Whiskey, from my own still."

He will have a stern look as the group leaves the house, and the he will close the door.

=======================
Please check the OOC thread to make sure you get what you want, and update your character sheets accordingly.


Broggdar

Thank you good Sir. I will use it sparingly to keep my old bones warm at night while underground.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:18 am 
Online
Emperor
Emperor

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 9157
GG leads the way back to the drow's house.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:02 am 
Offline
Royal Prince
Royal Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 7375
The group approaches the Ferry, it is the same crew as earlier. They recognize the group and unhitch the ferry as soon as they are all onboard.

The group approaches the warehouse the street is bustling with activity one would expect in a functioning warehouse district.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:10 am 
Online
Emperor
Emperor

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 9157
GG moves slowly buut steadily through the bustle, taking care to fend off grasping hands but still scan for any takinng too close an interest.
He expects to find watchers when the group get to the house.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:28 pm 
Offline
Knight
Knight

Joined:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:48 pm
Posts: 1455
Adrik stays close behind GG. Not more than 5 feet behind and jesters to the other to move with him.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:19 am 
Offline
Artisan
Artisan
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:47 pm
Posts: 334
Location:
Western Mountains of North Carolina
Broggdar

Runs behind the others trying to keep up with his stumpy legs.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:29 am 
Offline
Lord
Lord

Joined:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 pm
Posts: 1390
Not entirely comfortable walking through the crowds, Tornak bares his teeth and snarls at anyone approaching him at close quarters. He generally prefers to stay on the outskirts of large crowds of marks. I mean people.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:30 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 9945
Location:
somewhere in the aether
Renwick sticks near his boss


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:27 am 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 3246
Flatbelly will try to keep up with the rest. He finds it funny when Broggdar mentions the whiskey will keep his bones and belly warm, but keeps the reason to himself.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:07 am 
Offline
Royal Prince
Royal Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 7375
Perception rolls for everyone please.

With the group filtering through the crowd, Tornak stays the edge along the buildings and stalls.
A few shake their head at the Goblin's show of bravado to keep them at a distance.
==============================
More after the perception rolls.


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:42 am 
Online
Emperor
Emperor

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 9157
Perception [1d20+5]=2+5=7


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:45 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 9945
Location:
somewhere in the aether
per [1d20+2]=4+2=6
==
renwick thinks Adrick's shoes are untied...
then he realizes Adrick's boots dont have laces


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:29 am 
Offline
Knight
Knight

Joined:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:48 pm
Posts: 1455
Perception
[1d20+3]=19+3=22


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:04 pm 
Offline
Royal Prince
Royal Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 7375
Adrik picks a Guardsman from the Frugold house out in the crowd.
He is waved over.
Assuming he heads over to the Guard.

"Nothing has entered or exited since you left. We have searched the exterior walls, and found no other exits."


Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Down They Go? - Everyone
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:13 pm 
Online
Emperor
Emperor

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 9157
GG says, "Well spotted, Adrik!"


Last edited by Chris1234 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  Profile 
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Advanced search


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group