Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:28 pm

Advanced search


Forum rules


Players should expect to post two to three times per week. 

Players should have a working knowledge of Second Edition AD&D

Experienced adult/mature players are preferred.

No munchkins allowed, and min-maxing will be frowned upon.

Core rulebooks and "Complete" series books will be used.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 615 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:53 am 
Offline
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
User avatar

Joined:
Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:02 pm
Posts: 5969
Location:
Swabia (SW Germany)
Liri holds the baby steady, a loving but slightly forlorn look on her face. "This may seem cruel to you" she says then, looking up at whoever is present in the room. "But of the milk is not taken out of her breasts, she might develop a fever."

_________________
There's more to me than meets the eye...


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:59 am 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6298
Location:
somewhere in the aether
Ari steadies the woman and politely averts his eyes as Liri exposes her. He shakes his head at the elf's words. I see nothin' wrong wit' feedin a babe an easin' a lady's discomfort. Ye're doin' right by my eyes.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:59 am 
Offline
Baron
Baron
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 2535
After the door is opened Galanis enters first with both swords unsheathed.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:24 pm 
Offline
Baronet
Baronet
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:00 am
Posts: 1973
Location:
Long Island, NY
The door yields on Angel's second kick, then rebounds off something inside. While Angel recovers her balance, Galanis rushes inside, just as the walking corpse inside the room rebounds off a tall chest of drawers a few feet away.
Nearby are three other zombies, all small in stature - children. The zombie that was struck by the door begins shambling towards Galanis, as do the smaller ones.

_________________
"No matter where you go, there you are."


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:05 am 
Offline
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:00 am
Posts: 9471
Location:
United Kingdom
Angel shakes her head and recovers her balance, "Watch your back and try to get the hell out of there." She shouts readying the axe in both hands, the Longsword remaining in its scabbard.

_________________
Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard
Borderlands - Angel Half Elf Fighter
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger
Waterdeep 5.0 - Calarina Lock Human Cleric


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:43 am 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6298
Location:
somewhere in the aether
Ari curses and closes the door (with her inside away from the zombies and him the hall). He readies his maul to fight the undead.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:11 pm 
Offline
Baron
Baron
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 2535
Galanis stares at the zombies in horror. 'Children... the enemy main power is making us doing horrible things such as killing children.' "We must... give these poor souls some rest..." Galanis insists and start fighting the zombies attacking the nearest one with both swords.

================================================
(OOC:
[1d20+1] = 1+1 = 2 Scimitar AR [1d20-2] = 18-2 = 16 Knife AR [1d8+7] = 2+7 = 9 Scimitar DR [1d6+5] = 5+5 = 10 Knife DR

Gosh... Galanis misfortune continues. Fumble with the scimitar... in case he didn't accidentally killed himself or Angel for that matter the knife hits AC4.
)


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:21 pm 
Offline
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
User avatar

Joined:
Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:02 pm
Posts: 5969
Location:
Swabia (SW Germany)
Liri stays with the baby and the woman - whom she suspects being the wet nurse because of the difference in clothing qualities - but stays alert. She makes sure she can see the door and can throw her darts at any enemy who enters.

_________________
There's more to me than meets the eye...


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:44 pm 
Offline
Baronet
Baronet
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:00 am
Posts: 1973
Location:
Long Island, NY
Galanis' rushes to close the range on the zombies, but stumbles in the process. His cut to the zombie's head goes wide of the mark - his scimitar hacks a large hunk out of the zombie's shoulder but then strikes the edge of the door, the blade lodging in the wood [OOC] The scimitar blade is lodged in the door. Make a Bend Bars roll (35% chance) to pull it free next round, or leave it there and pull another weapon. [/OOC] . As he tries to pull it free, one of the zombie children grabs his elbow, and bites down, drawing blood [3 hp damage] He responds by stabbing it in the face with his long knife, which causes it to lose its grip and fall to the ground, unmoving.

The remaining zombies close on Galanis, clawing and biting at him. The two small ones grab his legs and bite down, drawing blood.
[2 hp damage and 2 hp damage. Total = 7 hp this round.]

_________________
"No matter where you go, there you are."


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:12 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6298
Location:
somewhere in the aether
If there is room to reach one of the zombies, Ari will attack with his maul. If not, he will call out, Draw 'em inta tha hall so's we can help ye.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:25 pm 
Offline
Baron
Baron
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 2535
Thrown back to his senses by the attacks of the babies, Galanis leaves the scimitar at the door, draws his other long knife and tries to retreat to the hallway going into full defense.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:39 pm 
Offline
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:00 am
Posts: 9471
Location:
United Kingdom
Angel waits by the doorway with the huge axe at the ready, as the first child exits the room she swings down in a huge arc.

Simple [1d20] = 20
Shall we just say it's very much dead?

_________________
Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard
Borderlands - Angel Half Elf Fighter
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger
Waterdeep 5.0 - Calarina Lock Human Cleric


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:46 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6298
Location:
somewhere in the aether
====
Ari maul vs zombiechild [1d20] = 19, [2d4+1] = 8+1 = 9

Lol. And the one that comes after that is a pancake.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:55 am 
Offline
Baronet
Baronet
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:00 am
Posts: 1973
Location:
Long Island, NY
[OOC]
Jenara wrote:
Angel waits by the doorway with the huge axe at the ready, as the first child exits the room she swings down in a huge arc.
Simple [1d20] = 20
Shall we just say it's very much dead?

We could, but you MIGHT just roll a 1 for damage. I have taken the liberty of rolling damage for you, just to move things along. Turns out it was sufficient. :) [/OOC]

Angel waits patiently for Galanis to withdraw from the room, then swings mightily at the first zombie to follow him out, splitting its skull and dropping it.
As the next zombie clambers over its fallen brother, Ari strikes with his hammer, smashing it prone and unmoving.
The other two zombies make their way over the fallen and out onto the landing.

[OOC] Actions, please, with attack and damage rolls if appropriate. And in case a reminder is necessary, at this particular moment Galanis is looking a bit shaky. [/OOC]

_________________
"No matter where you go, there you are."


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:16 am 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6298
Location:
somewhere in the aether
Dinnae let them overwhelm ye, lad. Ari says to Galanis. Ye've alreadu nae few wounds.
Ari clobbers the next zombie child he has a chance to.

Ari maul vs zombiechild [1d20] = 15, [2d4+1] = 7+1 = 8


Top
  Profile 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 615 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Advanced search


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group