PlanetADnD.com
http://padnd.com/forums/

Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
http://padnd.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=3094
Page 40 of 52

Author:  BishGada [ Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Galanis goes with Angel and Ari.

Author:  Breila [ Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Liri is happy to stay with the child and her carer, since she is not a fighter. She watches them, enjoying the quiet. But she keeps her alert in case the quiet doesn't last...

Author:  Stik [ Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

The three of them find Egg in the hall at the bottom of the stairway. He grunts as he sees them. "Place has been pretty much picked clean of food. And I didn't see a single sword or spear down here. And there was a locked cabinet off the kitchen that was broken open. Probably the house money. Somebody sacked this place in a very particular manner.
"They left all the wine, though. And the beer."

Author:  BishGada [ Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Galanis gets almost cheerful at the mentioning of anything that ends up in the stomach, but the sights of the undead children still lingers in his mind and he can barely scratch a weak smile, "Let's have a drink then for the living..."

Author:  Jenara [ Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

"Like the boy said, they were looking for fighters. People to take up arms." Pondering this she leans against a door, axe hanging loosely at her side. "If you had a point to make, you wanted someone to take notice but allow you to stay hidden, and you had that power to control the dead, what would you do?"

"Personally I'd raise an army, a hoarde of fighters to do your bidding, alive or dead they wouldn't matter theyd just attack in greater numbers. An army of the dead need weapons, not food!" Considering that idea she sighs. "The people won't tell where he is, because they either don't know or they join his army. Dammmit I feel like we've been sent to get us out of the way.. we need to wake the woman, find out what we need to know and move."

Author:  TristenC [ Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Ari nods along with Angel's assessment. Ne bodies nor other survivors I take it? Ari asks Egg at the lack of any mention of people.

Author:  Stik [ Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

"Not a one, not down here," says Egg, before downing a swig of wine and passing the bottle to Galanis. "I would say Quintus is on recruiting pretty hard. Not sure why he took the house money, though."

=======================

Upstairs, Liri's charge finally begins to stir. Her first action is to cradle the baby at her breast. A few seconds later she opens her eyes suddenly and shrinks back into the corner formed by the bed and wall. She doesn't say a word, but wraps her arms protectively around the baby.

Author:  Jenara [ Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

"Seriously? The people have been taken, anyone who can work has been taken, so why worry about leaving the money." Angel scoffs. "It's probably worth checking the other buildings and then checking on our young lady and her charge. She can't stay here, and we can't trust those people back at the camp, not after what they did to Salia..."

Author:  Stik [ Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Downstairs:

Egg gives the bottle in his hand a hard look, then puts it next to the door, to grab on the way out. "So the war-priest is building his forces. The sooner we find him, the better."


====================

Upstairs:

The young woman stares at Liri, clutching the baby tightly. "Are they gone?" she asks.

Author:  BishGada [ Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Galanis, a bit slower than expected, grabs the bottle just before Egg lands it near the door. "Cheers!" he smiles at Egg, takes a deep sip, waits for a moment and offers the bottle to Angel, "Ladies?" then looks at Ari explaining he will be next.
Then to the remarks made around, "We are going to face a lot of zombies... We need to find their greatest weakness and press it hard. Say holy water.. light spells and so on."

Author:  TristenC [ Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Ari looks at the drink, Later lad... but bring some if there's any worth keepin'. The dwarf readies his maul. Other buildings tae check, then? He asks nobody in particular and heada outside to see if there are any storage or outbuildings that need investigating.

Author:  Breila [ Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Liri smiles at the woman, relieved that she woke up. "Yes, they are gone. And the baby looks fine, too. The people you hear are friends of mine."

Author:  BishGada [ Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Galanis shrugs after he hands the bottle to Angel, "You are the first dwarf I've ever met who declines drink. Is it the cleric-hood?" he says to the dwarf chit chatting while joining him in the search.

Author:  TristenC [ Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

I drink when ahm done workin'. He says flatly.

Author:  BishGada [ Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Galanis, who was looking around the grounds, turns his head and raises his eye brows at the comment, "I thought drinking IS WORKING with you folks." He laugh and gives a friently pet on Ari's shoulder. "Well, let's go on then. I don't want to keep you thirsty too long." he smiles again and turns back to search the ground.

==================================================================
(OOC: Are their more buildings around? If there are more than one we can split. Also Galanis already scouted the surrounding somewhat before running at the babies cry so it might save some searching.)

Page 40 of 52 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/