PlanetADnD.com
http://padnd.com/forums/

Borderlands II - This is the current game thread
http://padnd.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=3094
Page 41 of 52

Author:  Jenara [ Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

"If you are finished?" Angel asks with a stern voice, standing behind them. "Collect some rations, we need to move. Will you go and check the out buildings, in at least twos and I will see where we are with the girl."

With that she turns and heads back up the stairs waiting and watching for a moment before entering the room, placing a hand on Liri's shoulder as she does so.

"Are you feeling any better?" She asks quietly, averting her gaze if the baby is still feeding.

Author:  TristenC [ Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Ari checks any outside buildings, maul ready, with Galanis.

Author:  Stik [ Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Upstairs:
The young woman answers in her odd accent: "Is anyone still alive? A man came to the gate, pushed his way in, and argued with the master of the house. Then other men and women came in, and started killing people."

Downstairs:
The rest of the buildings in the compound are deserted, and have, like the main house, been picked clean of anything a military unit would find useful, except for some livestock, which Egg sets free.
Signs of a struggle abound. The owner of this villa put up a good fight before the place fell. The last stand looks to have been in a small house behind the main house, where the slaves were quartered. Here a number of corpses in varying stages of decay can be found, all of which have had their skulls smashed open.

Author:  TristenC [ Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Ari inspects the corpses to make sure none will rise. Does it appear their heads were bashed to kill them or did it happen post-mortem?

Author:  Stik [ Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

[OOC] That would depend greatly on your definition of post-mortem.
The bodies appear to have been undead that were destroyed in combat.[/OOC]

Author:  Jenara [ Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

"I could coat the situation with sugar and lie, or I could be honest. What happened here is wrong, we are trying to stop it, but we need your help and we need you to get what you need and follow us. You need clothes and some for the Young one. Do you have names?" Angel asks as she moves into the room, "You may call me Angel. You need to come with us if you want to live."

Author:  Stik [ Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Upstairs:
"I am Dida. This is Claudia, daughter of Albinus, master of this house. Did no one else survive?" the young woman asks. Then, she looks down to the site of her wound as if suddenly remembering she had been injured. "I was dying. what happened?"

Downstairs:
Galanis and Ari find another "live one" in one of the outbuildings. This one was hacked apart, divided a the waist, although the head and one arm are still attached to the torso. It feebly reached out toward the two as they approach.

Author:  TristenC [ Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Rather than risk melee, Ari wordlessly hurls a warhammer at the wretched thing.

====
Thac0 20 (+1 to hit from kit)
Ari vs half-zombie [1d20] = 5, [1d4+2] = 3+2 = 5

Lol. Any bonus for prone, unmoving targets? ;)

Author:  Stik [ Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

[OOC] There are, but to be honest: I don't feel like looking them up right now, so let's call it a +2 (unless someone is feeling helpful). Also remember: head shots are necessary to kill these things. [/OOC]

Author:  Jenara [ Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

"Dida. I am sorry, was I said something bad happened here, you were badly injured but our friend managed to help you, your body obviously wanted to survive to protect Claudia. Help us do that now. Please collect some things and aid me." Angel bites her tongue, her patience and her nerves were shot, "Liri my dear, will you help her? I... will be outside."

Author:  BishGada [ Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Galanis joins the fire range and shoots arrows at the creature.

==========================================================
OOC:
[1d20] = 2 [1d20] = 19 [1d8] = 7 [1d8] = 2

Author:  Stik [ Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

[OOC] We're going to have to find you a new dice rolling utility, BishGada. This one clearly hates you. The 2 paired with the 7 damage, and the 19 paired with 2 damage. It's as if the dice are against you.[/OOC]

============================================================
Downstairs:
Galanis puts an arrow into the thing's head, and it shudders, then falls still.

The building in which Galanis and Ari are standing is a sort of work shop. Although there is no forge, there are a number of woodworking tools around, and a few pieces of furniture in varying stages of completion or repair.

Upstairs:
Dida begins collecting various things and putting them into a small bag. Then she pauses and begins to cry. "If I leave here, and I am found after, I will be executed as a runaway."

Author:  Jenara [ Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

"And if you stay here. You will die. Right now the safest place is with us.." Angel responds as kindly as she can, the image of Salia chained to the bed fresh in her mind as she clentches her right fist in anger.. "We will make it obvious that you did NOT run away.. Trust me on that."

Author:  Breila [ Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Liri had been observing Dida and Angel in silence, but now she speaks up: "You are not a runaway, Dida. Your duty is to protect Claudia, and you cannot do that here with no food and no protection. We will protect the two of you and bring Claudia to her family."

Author:  TristenC [ Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Borderlands II - This is the current game thread

Not bad, Ari murmurs at the shot. He collects his hammer and finishes his search of the building (to see if anything is hiddin within or under the partially completed carpentry) and returns to the others once done.

Page 41 of 52 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/