Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 pm

Advanced search

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Act 2 Scene 1: “Legend of The Crown” (Game Thread)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:47 pm 
Vagabond
Vagabond

Adran thinks a minute and then says to Mira Come to think of it, we might spend a few days in Harmonia....if we left tomorrow, you could catch up. Would that be acceptable?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:45 am 
Royal Prince
Royal Prince

[I could be wrong, but I think mira's only commitment to play at The Broken Wheel was through tonight; which everyone so far has agreed they will be in town for.]

Inside: Adran, Adrastia, Artanis, Cross, Elsa, Mira and Pyros
Artanis strokes his red beard idly, The girl seemed more urgent after finding out our 'friend jackques' had that map... if we are to find this thing first, I think tonight might be all we can afford here... he mentions.

Elsa chimes in, apparently back to normal. I'm sure Erris would understand, I mean you did only agree to playing while in-town right? We never said how long we'd be in Skald, and if our reason for coming is taking us out of town now then I think she'd understand... the cleric reasons.

Cross offers his contribution tot he conversation, then takes his leave with is beverage. Once outside, Fenrir tests his wings before taking flight; spiraling up into the misty spray that surrounds the inn. The roar of the crashing waterfalls nearby drowns out almost all sound, but he still hears the raven's voice in his head clear as a bell. A sense of utter freedom and relief washes through the bond, then a mild sadness, You cannot join me? You cannot take to the air?

Ouside: Jerry and Merrick
Silently Merrick entwines his arms with Jerry, and walks her to the papermaker. Once there, he decides to hang about a while as she works, observing the process from a not-inconvenient distance. Her tutor says nothing about the other mage's presence, and there seems only another couple hours of work for them before the order is filled.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:39 am 
Viscount
Viscount

"Not yet my feathered friend. But there is rumour that I will be able to once my magic abilities increase. I am truly jealous of how free it seems you are in the air." He will try to send a reassuring feeling, that everything is quite alright the way it is.

Blurting out of no where, probably interrupting someone: "I do love a good treasure hunt! But I have a feeling that you "planners" are going to suck all the fun out of the journey! It isn't just about the destination, journey and the surprises that come with it are just as important!!" He will then continue to figit with his puzzle from the trinket store.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:56 pm 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

"I suppose you are right Elsa, I just don't like letting people down, I feel Better in Harmonia, like I belong more, but I was starting to like it here.." Mira admits quietly, "I will talk to her and explain, play this evening.." (And spend the evening with Sabine, she thinks to herself, she would miss that girl).

"We could take the road and head back tomorrow then." Turning to Pyros she winks, "Pyros, life is always fun with a Kender at your side, afterall: 'When you see a fork in the road, don't go left or right, it means someones been there before. You should go up the middle. That's where the adventure is.'.." She grins seemingly more enthuastic.

"Right, are we done here? I have to prepare, I have new songs to sing." She adds standing.

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard
Borderlands - Angel Half Elf Fighter
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger
Waterdeep 5.0 - Calarina Lock Human Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:26 pm 
Marquis
Marquis

As she settles down to do some paper-making work, Jerry mentions to Merrick that sometime she could do with another piece of good quality jewelry, small and discreet, like the one she showed him previously.

If the paper-maker mentions anything interesting, Jerry will follow up on it in conversation. In the absense of any such, she'll try to engage in a light mixture of further questions about paper-making and the liquids involved, his own circumstances and the influence of song on the community.

======
*Referring here to Jerry's desire to get another 25gp jewelry item suitable for subsequent enchanting with Protective Amulet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Advanced search