Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:11 am

Advanced search

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 272 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Act 2 Scene 2: “In Search of The Crown” (Game Thread)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:02 am 
Merchant
Merchant

Pytor finds a spot to sit on the side of the room. Silently applauding the bard's flair of an entrance, he lets the damsel's words carry him away from the hazy smoke filled inn. By the midpoint of her first song, his thoughts are upon the plains where he and Barsali learned to ride in their youth. Then Mira's following song whisks him back to the star-filled nights of his teens when the pair would slip the Kerry daughters out of their father's wagon. The break in the music forces Pytor back to the present and the memory of Barsali's fate. As the melancholy sets in upon him, he barely hears the words of her next song. But their somber tones resonate with the growing despair. Someone slides a drink before him and his palms begin to sweat. By the time yearning fourth song ends, Pytor can't tell if the words came from the stage or the tankard before him. Nervously he stretches his hand across the table...

"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar

ProfileWWW 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:14 pm 
Count
Count

Cross will spend the evening with his head in a book. Or he with hypothesis with Adran about the mystical markings.

Pyros as usual will try to dance with anyone willing. Especially Elsa.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:17 pm 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Grasping the Lure for a moment she starts a faster song, the notes ringing true..

Go Your Own Way

"..Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things that I feel?

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me?

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

Tell me why
Everything turned around
Packing up
Shacking up's all you wanna do

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
Open up
Everything's waiting for you

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way.."

As Pyros starts to dance with Elsa the song changes again, the speed slows once more.

Songbird.

"..For you, there'll be no crying
For you, the sun will be shining
'Cause I feel that when I'm with you
It's alright
I know it's right

And the songbirds keep singing like they know the score
And I love you, I love you, I love you
Like never before

To you, I would give the world
To you, I'd never be cold
'Cause I feel that when I'm with you
It's alright
I know it's right

And the songbirds keep singing like they know the score
And I love you, I love you, I love you
Like never before
Like never before
Like never before.."

As the final notes dies

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Getting a reputation)
Borderlands - Angel Half Elf Fighter (Fighting off Zombies)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Killing Nisserrr [Goblins])
Waterdeep 5.0 - Calarina Lock Human Cleric (Looking for work)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:28 pm 
Merchant
Merchant

The tankard felt cool and comfortable within Pytor's hand. Raising it high, he takes a long draw from the frothy mix within. As the cool drink splashes against the back of the gypsy's throat, the tension begins to leave his thoughts and shoulders. The "thirst" abated for the moment, he turns his thoughts fully to Mira and her performance. "It has been far too long since I've heard the joyous sounds of music." He thinks to himself, remembering how the evenings in the gypsy camps were filled with song during the warmer weather. "The lass truly has a voice blessed by the gods and skill to match with the lute." Pytor moves to get a better view of the bard as she performs. "She doesn't seem to have any problems being up in front of a large crowd either..." "Damnation..." He whispers at the sight. Her tight red bodice proves hard for the gypsy to ignore as the bard moves about during her performance. Trying not to stare overtly, Pytor sips slowly at his drink while Mira's haunting words resonate within his ears and soul.

"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar

ProfileWWW 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:19 am 
Count
Count

Pyros takes a few moments holding Elsa then goed into raucous applause hoping it will get the crowd going.

Time to see what new toys I have! with that he heads to the room he is sharing.

Cross will lightly clap behind his book. Then back to studying. Then off to bed without a fuss.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:44 pm 
King
King

The crowd at the Wayfarer's Rest responds well to the bard's show, clearly enjoying the music. Elsa flashes the Kender a small smile when asked to dance, and nods stoically; spoiled only by a chuckle as they begin to hop and whirl about.

Merrick sits with Adran and Cross, holding the fourth seat out for Jerry.

Adrastia spends some time speaking with Artanis before the ranger retires for the evening. Spotting her brother afterwards. Moving over, she sits near him, though says nothing about the drink in his hand.

The night wears on and finally the Kender retires to bed as well.

[If there are no more last minute things from anyone, i'll go ahead and close the game day]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:04 pm 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Lowering her Lute Mira takes a little bow and steps away from the small stage, it was good to be home.. really good to be home. Of all the places she had travelled this was actually the first place she almost felt like she belonged.

Collecting her tips she slips them into a small pouch and slides in alongside Elsa, having eaten her meal when she stopped for a rest, sipping from the single glass of Red she had nursed all night she winks at the Hafling.

"I love playing here.. I do." Downing the last of the glass she giggles. "Why does every day have to be a long day?" She asks, offering the Halfling hand before standing and moving over to the others. "I'm going to catch some sleep. See you all bright and early." Taking one last look she sighs as Marie was nowhere to be seen. a look of resolve crossing her pretty face as she brushes a hand over the bodice for a brief moment.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:28 am 
Duke
Duke

Having been mesmerised by the latter part of the performance, but tired to boot, Jerry claps and makes a half-hearted whistle at Mira's performance.
Those of the group she encounters on the way to the sleeping quarters just get tired nods and a smile (unless they press the matter.)

"The thought of more nightmares is weighing my spirits down," Jerry whispers to her lover as they ascend the stairs.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:43 pm 
King
King

The party heads to their respective rooms and turns in for the night; dark dreams making restless mockery of their sleep.

[I'll work up xp and post the intro to the next game day some time the next couple of days.]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:30 am 
King
King

The last game-day was kind of a short one (activity wise) spread out over a longer period (mostly due to my own absences). That said, some important things happened; such as the inclusion of new characters and some plot development. Since we’re on so few pages for the chapter so far, I’ll keep this thread for the overland journey in search of the crown.

XP TIME!!!

XP and Rewards (for game day 3/3/736)
Tasks/Jobs:
Party: Follow the map found in Jackques’ cabin (hopefully) to where the Crown of Souls/Soldiers lies
Party: Retrieve the Crown and bring it to Akriel, whose betrothed can (hopefully) discover a way to use it to send them home!
Adran: Find even more clues (potentially in Doctor Dominiani’s Library) to decipher Tannis’ manuscript
Adrastia: Follow the lead to (hopefully) find the source of her hated prey.
Artanis: Gather supplies for Rautant (listed) partial completion
Jerry: Somehow use the crown to lay her father to rest

Group Rewards:
Story xp:
Party Time: 100 each (Pytor becomes a member of the Party!)

=====
Act 2, Scene 2: Part 1 "In Search of the Crown"

Individual XP:
Adran [ThaWizKid] Male Elven Mage (3) Militant Wizard Kit
[Current 6,375 xp]
Group Reward: 100 xp
Misc Rp: 50 xp (Always on guard, interactions with others, discussion w/Merrick and Cross)
“Studious”: 100 xp (several stops to study, offers to let others read the tomes, investigation regarding the journal, meet Rautant)
Another Piece of the Puzzle: 50 xp (Adran finds another clue to deciphering his mentor’s text)
Subtotal: 300 (+10% for high Int) = 330
Total: xp 6,705 (10,000 TNL)

Artanis [Kerap] Male Half-Elven Ranger/Druid (3/3)
[Current 5,712/5,232 xp]
Breakdown: General = (50/50)
Total: 5,762/5,282 xp (9,000/7,500 TNL)

Cross [Rivi] Male Elf Mage (3)
[Current 9,069 xp]
“Fine Feathered Friend” 75 xp (several talks w/Fenrir, Eye in the Sky, making sure he is comfortable)
Misc RP: 25 xp (Magic interest, research)
Subtotal: 200 xp (+10% for high Int) = 220
Total: 9,289 xp (10,000 TNL)

Jerry [Chris1234] Female Half-Elf Cleric/Mage(Dweomerkeeper) (3/2) Undead Slayer kit
[Current 5,230/4,747 xp]
Cantrips xp (Mage Only) 10 xp (5/ea: tea time, kitchen cleaning )
Cantrip Chantry: 10 xp (little flavor)
Misc Rp: 100 xp (Rp with Pytor, tea-time, embarrassment at ‘bidirectionality’, talks about Mystra, w/Rautant ) ii
“The other half (elf)”: 100 xp (w/merrick about magic, Adran’s book, surprise gift, wondering if he likes his gift, )
Breakdown: General 310 = (155/155) + (0/10)
Subtotal: 155/165 (+10% for high Int ) = 155/182
Total: 5,385/4,929 xp (7,500/5,000 TNL)

Mira [Jenara] Female Human Bard (5)
[Current 12,024 xp]
"Girl talk": 75 xp (with Elsa, with Marie, about boys and dresses )
Cantrips: 10 xp (5/ea; shaving Pytor’s face, daisies)
Cantrip Chantry: 10 xp (little flavor)
Misc Rp: 75 xp (w/ Pytor, w/Guilliam, Rumor monger, Harmonia feels like home)ii
“Music in my Soul”: 100 xp (small songs during day, performance a Wayfarer)
Subtotal: 370 xp
Total: 12,394 xp (20,000 TNL)

Pyros [Nocturno] Male Kender “Handler”[Theif] (5)
[Current 12,227 xp]
Kender-boy, awaaaaay!: 50 xp (GOOD MORNING SKALD! SUPER-serious farm-scouter)
Misc Rp: 75 xp (noPunctuation!!1!, only a Little crazy, miming at bar, gone fishin’, dancing w/Elsa)
“Helping Hands” 25 xp (trying to load the horses)
Subtotal: 250 (+10% for Dex) = 275 xp
Total: 12,502 xp (20,000 TNL)

Pytor Fulchur [Mltillis] Male Half-Vistani Fighter (Equaar) (3)
[Current 8,407 xp]
Misc RP: 100 xp (suspicion of others, gypsy talk, backstory, appalled at being shaved, scooping up Mira after singing, Merric=tasty? lol)
“Ladies’ Man”: 75 xp (flirtations and pleasantries W/Jerry, w/Mira, w/elsa)
“S… sister?!”: 75 xp (interactions w/Adrestia, talks w/her about their past, questions about this land, concern for Marta)
“The Struggle Within”: 75 xp (mention of drink/withdrawal, talk of Barsali, various references of shame, drink at tavern)
Equaar: 25 xp (care and comment of horse, brushes for the horse)
Subtotal: 350 (+10% for high Str) = 385
Total: 8,792 xp (16,000 TNL)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:50 am 
King
King

The moon was little help… The haze in the sky all but obfuscated the glowing ball aside from a pale halo, like that of a sickly angel or the wan flicker of an evil Wisp… the kind that lured adventurers to their deaths in the deep swamps and dark places of the wild. A little more light would have certainly helped… especially when those… Things had come pouring out of the trees.

The group moved as quietly as they could through the oppressively thick woodland… ears straining for any sound. There had been no warning, really. Somehow the lookout had failed to notice the monstrosities as they crept up on the camp… Half the adventurers had woken to the screams of their companions, the other half… well the others had woken only to the savage teeth and claws of a half-dozen wolf-things rending their flesh. It was still a miracle they had escaped… almost as if they had been… released for a longer hunt… the way some creatures toyed with a kill for sport…

The thought made Mira shiver as she followed the redheaded ranger. Artanis led the way through the claustrophobically dense forest, almost unconcerned. He had been on watch… hadn’t he? How had he missed… and it was he who chose the place to camp… Adrastia had confirmed it suitable, but it had been he that had chosen… hadn’t it? How could a ranger, and a Druid for that matter, have missed so many of those creatures approaching… The dusky hued fighter must have been thinking along the same lines, because she kept glancing and half-glaring at the man’s back; seemingly about to speak, but leaving it for the time being. Rapier in one hand, she helped her newfound brother along; the man pouring sweat in the cold air and shaking from some unknown malady the two would not speak of.

Jerry and Merrick followed practically hip-to-hip, watching opposite sides of the pathetically thin trail. Fenrir fluttered nervously on Cross’ shoulder; obviously wanting to take flight away from danger, but loathe to leave his new master. At the elf’s side, Gar chuckled evilly as if he were privy to some cruel joke that none of the others yet knew. Adran, bow ready, adjusted his pack again; the weight settling oddly on his shoulders.

Pyros’ head whipped back and forth like a hyperactive squirrel. He face all-seriousness now, for a wonder. The diminutive rogue’s leather armor was torn to absolute shreds. He’d been all but dead a few minutes ago… only Elsa’s quick action and healing had kept him from ending up in the gullet of one of the wolf-creatures… Elsa… Mira looked around frantically, but the pretty Halfling was nowhere to be found! Cursing quietly she whispered a halt, she would not leave her friend. She couldn’t! …especially not after everything they had been through. The party stops, the sounds of their own breathing laden with effort and injury filling the relative silence.

Cross’ magical dagger began to hum an upbeat melody, growing ever louder and more off-key. I love to bathe in blood and guts, and wallow in the stream. I love to carve the people up, and nestle in their spleens! I love to flay the tender flesh, my favorite thing to doooo! But what is best is when I get to share this joy with you! Share this joy with yooooou! Gar cackles madly as the song continues to increase in volume and violence.

Can’t you shut that thing up? Adrastia mutters irritably as she squints towards the darkened woods. Why did we stop? The sound of heavy panting becomes apparent from out in the darkness; accompanied by the rustle of leaves and snapping of twigs all around. The fighter curses quietly at the sound, How could you have missed that before? she asks Artanis without really looking in his direction.

Idly Adran touches his pack with one hand as if to assure himself everything is still there. A chill runs down his spine as his fingers meet a wide slash at the bottom. Rummaging through the gap, his heart sinks further as he can find no trace of his mentor’s manuscript! It had to have fallen out in the rush from camp; which meant it was somewhere out there in the night… Cross tries vainly to silence Gar, but the dagger keeps up its gruesome song. Danger! the raven calls to his master mentally. Something comes! Take flight! Take to the air!

Pyros? Pyros are you there? I can’t see you… Elsa’s voice carries through the night as the other noises quiet. Pyros, can’t you help me? I can’t find the way back… Merrick cries out in pain suddenly as a shape darts out of the impenetrable darkness, slashing him across the face before vanishing just as quickly. Dropping to the ground like a stone he writhes in agony; hands gingerly cupping a visage marred with bloody slashes crossing his ruined eyes.

Not good enough, eh Pyros? I know… Hey look! What’s this? I found something out here! Wow, this is really cool, I’ve never seen anything like this before. I wonder what it is… it’s so shiny and unique. I bet nobody else in the whole world has something like this… I’ll let you look at it if you come help me... And we can dance too! I know how much you love to dance. the halfling giggles. Mira can help you find me, she’ll play for us. It’s ok Mira, I want you to come out too. After all the fun we always have together… it’s ok, I’ll share. Three isnt’ a crowd. she giggles again, playfully.

The cleric’s voice is partially drowned out by a low groan from the ranger as he doubles over. HNNNnn ooh… c… couldn’t stop it… I… I did hear them… he pants out, hands on his knees as he groans again in obvious pain. They’re not… not what you think… they’re naaa… haaa… natural creatures… it’s ok… just… hhnnnrrr…. Just nature ta… taking it’s c…. cooouuuurrr haaaaaarr…! Words garble as the redhead half-elf’s face elongates, his torso swells and stretches like a wineskin filling with air; popping the seams of his leather armor. Long, thick hair peeks out from the fresh rents in his clothes as a hacking fit takes him. Slowly the transformation completes and the roan beast stretches to it’s full height; sinister, passionless golden eyes peer hungrily at the others above a canine muzzle. With a hideous roar the beast clamps slavering jaws down on the dusky-hued fighter’s shoulder; causing her to cry out in pain!

Pytor falls to the ground in a heap as the beast lunges for his sister. Wracked with convulsions, he struggles to force his body to fight, to protect her, to even move! The spasms of his own vice make vicious mockery of his attempts to stand, and the screams of his sister ringing in the night paint vivid highlight of his failure. Cold sweat pours from his brow, the salt of silent tears and perspiration mingling as they tremble from his still-parched lips.

With a cry, Jerry turns to her savagely injured lover. The wound was bad, but if she acted quickly he would survive. The eyes… The eyes could be restored later… maybe… but for now she could keep him from… Hello, daughter. a voice whispered beside her ear. Like the strike of a viper, an arm snakes around the half-elven cleric; pinning her harms to her side with such force her spine creaked! Dirty nails scraped lightly just below her jawline; crossing from her chin to the tender flesh of her throat. I’ve been looking for you for some time now, unruly child… you’ll pay for that. But no matter, we’re together now. And in a moment we’ll be inseparable for eternity. the voice rasped in her ear; the stench of the grave and old blood wafting to her. Your young man… I can’t say I approve. Too weak… but he’ll make a fitting first feeding for you. her father whispers; withered lips brushing the supple skin of her neck. A duet of spikes sink in sharply, every nerve in her body cries out as she flails helplessly against the creature’s inhuman strength.

Gar springs from Cross’ sheath into the air, continuing the cruel song as it darts and dances about, stabbing and slashing at the raven. Each strike sends streaks of agony through the bond into Cross’ mind. I love to hear the snap of bone, and scrape the marrow out. I love the sound of dying things as they cry and shout! I love to dig into the flesh, it’s what I love to doooo. But best of all is when I get to share this joy with YOU! The narrow blade sinks cleanly into feathered flesh as the song climaxes. The white-haired mage drops to hands and knees, his mind vibrating like a bell struck by some massive maul. Air comes in fitful gasps as his heart spasm irregularly. The bird slips free of the weapon, tumbling to the ground beside and twitching as its lifeblood leaks away. With a thud, Cross falls; stark white hair mingling with the ebon feathers as the pair lie still. So long kid. Thanks for the ride. Gar cackles mockingly as the world goes dark around the elf.

Whirling with his sword, Adran moves to set about the foes in his midst. Abruptly his body seizes, like a mouse caught in a spring-wire trap. An unseen force lifts him from the forest floor, rotating the held wizard to face the darkness. Thought you could escape me, did you? Aglos’ voice, almost hale and youthful says from the night; as if the old man had found a sudden vigor. I must admit, this is an interesting place. Still, the creatures here aren’t wholly unreasonable… In exchange for some service to them, they promised me you… and this. Adran began to float out into the darkness, where gradually a figure resolved itself… Aglos sneered, not aged and weathered as he had been for so long, but strong and in human prime. Now I can open the journal, and with your notes, I was able to decipher the manuscript. It was really only a key to understanding. Why, I didn’t even have to finish reading it! Hah! The first paragraph was enough for this… come, let me show you what true power is. He chuckles as waves of magic begin to roll off of him so thickly that the night air shimmers and ripples. It is time for your first real lesson, my boy. Aglos chuckles evilly.

The figure of Elsa becomes visible to one side, pale in the faint light. A wry twist curls her mouth as she locks eyes with the bard. I know you, Mira… I know what you want… what you need… Don’t we always have fun together? An odd glow illuminates the halfling’s pretty features, and a wash of exhaustion sweeps over the bard. She had worked so hard… fought so long for every little scrap of anything… You just need a break, Mira dear. You need to unwiiiind she croons, stretching her neck sensually as if she were working out her own tension. Come. She commanded, and the redhead’s foot took a disobedient step forward. Come and we’ll dance together. You can play your music and we’ll all relax. Pyros, you come too. I’ve waited a long time to get you alone… come sit with me a while. she calls as the charm of her gaze draws the bard closer. We could be inseparable, we three… think of all of the adventures we could have.

The sounds of struggle die out as each succumbs to the unrelenting night. Pytor sweats, heat rolling out from his body even as he shakes with a tremendous chill. Nearby his newfound sister knelt beside the body of the ranger; a bloody sword in her hand. Tears leaked from her pretty face as she cursed silently; something about always losing those she cared for. Her sobs are soon wracked with unnatural jerky motions of a different kind. Horror fills those brown eyes as she clutches her torso in pain. Fine hairs begin to sprout from the back of her slender but powerful hand, her gaze going to her brother. Mouth quivering in fear she rasps out a single word… run…! The shaking becomes uncontrollable as her form swells, just as the ranger’s had. Scrambling to his feet, Pytor manages only a single feeble step before his legs give way. Run, brother! Run! Ruuuuoooaaaaaagghghh ROOAAAAA!!! The call becomes a deafening roar as her face stretches into yet another bestial muzzle. The gypsy-man’s eyes clench tight in pain and failure as the… end… comes…

-----
Dawn breaks at the inn. Jerry jerks to wakefulness, a sharp pain at her neck. Rolling away from where the bed is pushed against the wall, she feels about and finds a pair of long splinters just barely stuck into her flesh. Merrick lays curled in a ball, facing away from her; hands clenched in claw-like knots against his own face.

-----
Mira slowly comes-to, the feel of another in her arms and teeth against her throat. Elsa lays, brow furrowed in concentration as if she struggled inwardly with something. Nearby, Adrastia knelt on the floor; obviously picking herself up from where she had tumbled out of bed.

-----
Cross wakes with a start, searching frantically for a moment until his eyes land on the large raven perched above the bed. The bird cocks its head and flutters restlessly; unease coming powerfully through the bond. Nearby Artanis stands, already prepared for the day and peering out through the barely-open shutter.

-----
Adran struggles against the bonds holding him as consciousness returns. The blanket wrapped tight about him in the night restricted his movement only a moment before he manages to free himself. Nearby Pyros the Kender wakes drowsily on his pallet in the floor. The odd gypsy-man Pytor they had met rises from his own bed, a dull ache clouding his thoughts.

====
It is now Tuesday, March 4th, 736 BC (Barovian Calendar).
I have added the xp and language boosts to the character sheets.

-The party sets off today through the wilderness in search of the fabled Crown of Souls!

I felt I had been neglecting the nightmarish interludes lately, so I wanted to give it a decent comeback for this post. Also to set the tone for the journey itself.

Casters pick your spells for the day please.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:34 am 
Count
Count

Pyros looks around, unsure of what to make of the newest installment of the horror story that is his dreams here. So he doesn't make anything of it. He will bounce up and check out the other fellows. "Looks like you slept like me! Let's get some breakfast!" He will then bound down to the now familiar common room.

========================================================

Cross wakes groggily, unsure of what to think. Unlike the Kender he is quite distraught from his nightmarish visions.

He looks at Gar, then Fenrir, then last to Artanis.

"Were you in that same awful dreamscape?"

"Friend, friend. Calm, did you also take part in my dream? I would never allow that dagger to do that to you, never." For the first time he doubts if Gar is actually here to help him, or is just using him to get somewhere. He will try to send calming energy to his new companion while getting ready for the day.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:51 pm 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

"Elsa...? Elsa... No.. No I won't go, I can't, I have to.." The Bard mumbles as she pulls the Cleric tighter in her arms, her large chest almost crushing the smaller woman until she lets out a sudden cry of anquish and releases her grip.

"Another day, another Nightmare, I guess that proves that sober or drunk, they still hurt." Hugging the Cleric tightly she kisses the top of her head, whispering softly. "I know you would never do that, if.. if you did, I'd end it, I wouldnt let you become one of those, not ever."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:11 pm 
King
King

Pyros bids his room-mates morning and bounds own the stairs with the energetic enthusiam of a pack of squirrels. In the common areea he finds a couple of locals and one of the now-familiar waitresses.

Cross and Artanis:
The ranger continues to peer outside, taking a long moment to answer. I had troubling dreams... but what else is new in this place. Something seemed to be bothering the ranger beyond his simple admission, but the reclusive half-elf made no further comment.

You must learn to fly... There is safety in the air... The crow shifts it's feet almost nervously

Adrestia, Elsa and Mira:
The halfling's mouth trembles slightly as she wakes, and Elsa winces in pain. Eyes flutter open slowly, and she regards the bard with worry. Are you ok? Oh Mira, i'm sorry! i would... would never hurt you.

Nearby, Adrestia picks herself up from the floor and glances at the other women to satisfy herself that they are alright. The dusky-hued fighter then sets about packing her gear and preparing for the journey.

===
same spell list for cross as current?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:21 am 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

"I know." Mira responds still embracing the Cleric, her arms wrapped around the Girls strong yet small frame, extracting herself from the bed she pauses to consider if she should cover herself, rather than call attention to her lack of clothing she bounces up, splashing her nude frame with water from the small basin, humming a low tune..

"Every rose has its thorn, just like every night has its dawn.." Singing in a gentle tone, Roses begin to waft over her bare skin, before pulling on the black skirt, followed by a simple white shirt.

"I hope that wasn't too.. awkward? I take it you didnt sleep well either?" Bodice in hand she finally turns to Adrestia.

Cantrips [1d20] = 1 I wonder, what is a critical sucess on a Cantrip?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 272 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Advanced search