Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:10 pm

Advanced search

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
 Post subject: Re: Act 2 Scene 2: “In Search of The Crown” (Game Thread)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:33 pm 
Merchant
Merchant

At Jerry's suggestion, Pytor rises. "Your wisdom matches your charm milady. I'll start checking on the north side of the camp. Perhaps we can take some precautions this evening and set a surprise along the path most likely for an enemy to approach from? That is if anyone knows how to rig such things."

Animal Lore (15) Tracking (6+4) Identify plants and animals as druid
(I'll add in rolls if you want me to make the checks, not sure if you do those or I do.)

While checking the outer perimeter, Pytor will also glance around for any type of flowery bloom or bright sprigs that are easily collected.

"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar

Post subject: Re: Act 2 Scene 2: “In Search of The Crown” (Game Thread)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:10 pm 
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Shoulders slumped somewhat Mira lowers her pack and other gear next to a nearby tree and watches the others begin to set up camp, she brushes Jerry's fussing away with a simple wave of her hand and lowers her body next to the same tree.

"Do you have skills in that area?" She finally asks the Ranger, never moving from her postion.

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Getting a reputation)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Killing Nisserrr [Goblins])

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Advanced search