Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:25 am

Advanced search




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 3213
"Yes let's. One at a time through the ball room?"

"I've no interested in feeling so tired again!"


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:42 pm 
Offline
Count
Count

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 4279
"Probably just one past the ball room until that person is back again," answers Onvul. "Not confirmed though, just my conservative assumption. If you wish me to scout first, I will, but no one else enters ball room until I'm back, please."
She pauses and looks at Seos, "Hey Seos, would you have that mind speak spell in memory? That would be perfect just before we reach the ball room.."

Unless anyone stops her, the elf heads out.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:35 am 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6455
Location:
somewhere in the aether
Seos responds by taking out two bird eggs and repeating her ritual before of touching each of them on the forehead with one while chanting over and holding the other. Suddenly each feels the mental link with the others, aside from Pik.

It is done. the amazon sends mentally.

=====
Seos casts Rary's Telepathic Bond on Cait, Jar, Ornvul, Yelb and herself.
[Time is 11:46 AM Day 5]


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:46 pm 
Offline
Count
Count

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 4279
'Thank you, Seos,' replies Ornvul mentally. 'Unless anyone has a better idea, I'll go and scout the area. But no one else passes the ball room please. Is that ok?'


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:37 am 
Offline
Baron
Baron
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 2584
'OK! OK!' Yelb growls impatiently forgetting for a moment to block the mental link. He then looks up, smiles sheepishly, shrugs and add a nicer mental tone 'OK'.

==================================================
(OOC: Roll for Stoneskin: [1d4] = 3+7 I think they mean 10. I might wrote [1d4]+7 instead of [1d4+7]... :roll: )


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:44 pm 
Offline
Count
Count

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 4279
'Thanks, Yelb,' Ornvul thinks back.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:26 am 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 3213
Agreed. "Pik no funny business, she doesn't want to end up in your tiny body."


"Ok, but hurry up."


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:19 am 
Offline
Count
Count

Joined:
Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 4279
Ornul makes a face at the thought of swapping with the little fellow, then presses on ahead moving silently* as she can down the stairs leaving the others on the landing at the top.

======
*Thiefy MS


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:27 am 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6455
Location:
somewhere in the aether
[10 it is, then ;) ]

Ornvul moves off up the long ladder and into the snakehead room. She then climbs down the even longer ladder into the room of the first troll ambush, and crosses the bridge over the hidden statue in the floor that concealed the first sigil. Finally she descends the long stairway to the room with the eerie white orb. She does not encounter any obvious opposition along the way…


[Where is everyone else? Are they following at a distance or waiting in the ‘Supply Room’]


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:57 am 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 3213
Cait and Jar will give her a couple minutes head start.

Stopping at the landing where they fought the Flesh Golems.(No mind switching there right?)

While waiting he will cast Stoneskin on himself.

Stoneskin: [1d4+6] = 1+6 = 7


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:48 pm 
Offline
Baron
Baron
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 2584
================================
(OOC: I missed a battle with Flesh Golems?!? 1.5 years of posting nothing happens and one month I'm on vacation and you get yourselves into so many troubles... :)
I'm also for following from distance.

)


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:56 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6455
Location:
somewhere in the aether
Seos and Pik follow the rest of the group, trailing at a distance and stopping at the landing before Ornvul descends to the white orb room.
===
lol, so you call the troll fight, jar dying, body swapping, giant crystal statue, dinosaurs attacking the surface, ornvul fighting the snake person, the trash eater, talking to a dead dragon nothing? ;) I kid of course ;)

Yes, no mind affect on the landing above the stairs down to the white orb room


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:15 pm 
Offline
Viscount
Viscount
User avatar

Joined:
Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am
Posts: 3213
"So while we wait, would you allow me to scribble down that telepathy spell?"


Outloud: "Great more spells you can misuse!" Cait will roll her eyes.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:53 pm 
Offline
Prince
Prince
User avatar

Joined:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm
Posts: 6455
Location:
somewhere in the aether
Seos takes only a brief moment to consider the request, Hmm... I have not yet included the Disintegration spell in my collection... Perhaps a trade then? she asks, offering her hand with a grin.


Top
  Profile 
 
 Post subject: Re: Descending Deeper [into Madness] Act 1 Scene 3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:23 am 
Offline
Baron
Baron
User avatar

Joined:
Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm
Posts: 2584
Yelb muses while looking at the two. On one hand he is aware of the advantages of sharing the knowledge, but on the other hand it feels like invading privacy. The way one perceive The Art affects its souls and sharing it with others for Yelb means high level of intimacy. He looks at Seos, attractive, seductive, smart and warm, and then at Jardinger the wise, respectful and a true friend... he likes them a lot but when he considers sharing his soul with them, suddenly he feels a great distance from them.

====================
(OOC: I might have stretched it a bit.. (the 'nothing') ;))


Top
  Profile 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Advanced search


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group