Main Forum Index Register to Login Login to the Forum
Your #1 Source for Dungeons and Dragons
Delete all board cookiesFAQThe team
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:16 am

Advanced search

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
 Post subject: Re: The Heart of Darkness... [Main Game Thread]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:23 am 
Knight
Knight

Zafron let's the arrow go. "Well brother, if I go forward I don't think I will be able to come back. Once you go in a certain distance it just pulls you in. I'm willing to take the chance to go after our brother. I don't know what to expect on the other side, but it's probably not great based on what we have seen so far in this death trap." Once I'm through give me a few minutes before you come through. I will try knocking on the other side with one of my weapons so have Tabbi listen carefully at the illusion. If she hear sound it must be me knocking. If she doesn't hear anything it might not be good. If you do come through after me bring my rope and grappling with you."

"I will knock against the ground or wall not on the illusion with my mace when I'm on the other side. I will knock 3 times to indicate I'm ok. I will repeat it after 10 seconds for one minute. After that I will wait 1 minutes and repeat the knocking I will do this 3 times. If their are complications I will knock 5 times in a row. I will wait 1 minutes before repeating the process. I will do this 3 times."

"If you give me the ok brother I will processed through."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49

Advanced search